IP Address Blacklist Checker Tool
In a nutshell, IPVoid is a free service used to scan an IP address through multiple DNS-based blacklists and IP reputation services, to facilitate the detection of IP addresses involved in malware incidents and spamming activities. The usage is very simple, just insert the IP address in the form below and press the button.
Benefits from using this service
This service can be used by website owners to analyze the IP address of their own website to check if it is involved in malware incidents or in spamming activity. System administrators can use our service to analyze suspicious IP addresses found in log files generated by web servers or by honeypots and spam traps. Regular Internet users can use our sevice to gather useful information about an IP address.
IPVoid's key features
- Check IP addresses with multiple DNS-based blacklists
- Check IP addresses with multiple IP address reputation engines
- Identify IP addresses involved in spamming activities
- Identify IP addresses involved in malware and spyware incidents
- Provide additional information about IP addresses
- Update the scan report every 1 hour
- Very quick scanning speed (approximately 5 seconds)
- IP address blacklist lookup is performed using up to 30 engines
- Completely free to use, no registration is required